Now available – Sham & Sherry Character Pack adds 2 new playable characters from Orange Juice’s games. The much anticipated Sham from Sora makes her appearance alongside the laid-back Sherry, the first extra character from Flying Red Barrel.
Sham & Sherry Character Pack includes:
Hyper (EVENT): Delta Field
All other units receive the following effect until your next turn: All dice rolls will be 1.
Sherry (Flying Red Barrel):
(Special) Enemy always goes first. If the enemy is Sherry, ignore this effect.
Hyper (EVENT): Whimsical Windmill
Fight all other players in order. The enemy goes first. During battle, gain Evasion +1.
Also, version 1.10 ~Little War~ is now live!
- When using a card in battle, you can no longer see the card disappear from the player’s hand before the battle starts.
- Redesigned Deck Creation menu to display cards on mouseover in a larger and easier to read size.
- Redesigned unit selection in Deck Creation and Avatar screens to a single selection pop-up.
- Consequent Warp Move and Move panel re-rolls are now limited to a maximum of 5.
- Waylaid achievement condition changed to KO’ing one opponent while using Ambush (down from 2).
- The central deck now displays the current chapter count.
- Reworked the deck saving buttons on Deck Creation screen.
- Fullscreen no longer flickers in Windows 10.
- NPC unit cards now display as ‘Player’ instead of ‘Enemy’ cards.
- Warp/Warp Move panels now correctly take you to any other Warp/Warp move panel.
- Changed Sweet Guardian card type from EVENT to BOOST.
- Various consistency fixes in card descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where characters without a hyper card of their own drawing a hyper from deck would remove it from play.
- Fixed the shop icon for Kae’s basic color pack.
- CPU can no longer pick multiple Tomomos if Unique option is on.
- Kae now gains +Attack for all -Defense even when defending.
- President’s Privilege card effect now lasts 2 chapters, up from one.
- Krila now has -1 Defense (down from 0).
- Plushie Master now heals for 2 HP (up from 1) and sets traps on 3-5 panels, depending on map size (up from 3).
- Subspace Tunnel now creates 4-6 Warp Move panels, depending on map size (up from 4).
- Present for You now causes players with a full hand to draw 1 card.
- Effects that would overlap (such as Extraordinary Specs, Lonely Chariot) now act according to the effect last applied.