Pick up your rifle and jump right in! The third and final part of the War of the Human Tanks trilogy is now available on Steam!
Limited Operations features over 50 missions with enough challenge for even veteran Command Tanks.
The original soundtrack of Limited Operations, Sound of the Human – LO
, is also available in the store, alongside War of the Human Tanks Complete Collection
Steam Bundle which gives collectors an easy way to complete their trilogy.
POMERA Studios’ mystery visual novel, Magical Eyes – Red is for Anguish is now available on Steam!
Meet Yuu, Chiharu and the other quirky characters, and enter the battle between Variants, supernatural entities that disrupt our world, and the Disobeyers who fight them in the shadows.
As a special bonus, all copies include an official digital artbook for the game. See you on the other side!
Independent game publisher Fruitbat Factory is proud to announce that POMERA Studios’ mystery visual novel Magical Eyes – Red is for Anguish will be released on Steam on March 30.
Magical Eyes – Red is for Anguish is a thrilling mystery story revolving around a series of unfathomable incidents in a town, brought to life with gorgeous artwork.
In the middle of the night on a certain day of April 201X, the right arm of the owner of a general store is chopped off in the backyard of his own store. Even though he claims that the perpetrator is a ‘doll’ that was kept in the store, his words carry little weight due to the lack of other witnesses.
The doll and the detached arm are gone from the scene of crime.
“Like a light too strong may burn out one’s retinas, so too can supernatural entities be toxic to humans. Even should they take on the invisible form of one’s emotions.”
- Gorgeous illustrations by a skilled, experienced illustrator
- Story painted in vivid colors by talented voice actors/actresses and musicians
- Map-based scene selection
- A reasoning system that unlocks bonus content upon successful answers
The Steam release of Magical Eyes – Red is for Anguish will be priced at $14.99. The game will include Steam Trading Cards, Achievements, and Cloud support. The game’s opening and screenshots can be viewed on the Steam page.
“Working on Magical Eyes, we could feel the passion POMERA Studios has poured into the game over the several years it took to create, and we’ve wanted to reciprocate that and meet the fans’ expectations. That’s why we’ve put special effort into fine tuning the visual look of the game, to give it all the polish we can.” says Jakke Elonen, Project Lead.
Magical Eyes – Red is for Anguish is available for pre-order with a 10% discount from the official Fruitbat Factory store.
For more information, business enquiries and to be included in the press release and review mailing lists, contact Fruitbat Factory at email@example.com.
Orange Juice’s shooter Sora is now available on Steam!
Sora tells the story of its namesake: the lone enhanced human, Sora, and her struggle to protect a fading world. Enjoy breathtakingly fast-paced combat in the Suguri universe, with improved game system and graphics along with original trance music by DEKU.
- Fast-paced, tactical bullet hell action
- Three game modes: Story, Arcade and Match Mode
- Over 20 different weapons to unlock
- Bring three weapons to your missions
- English localization features new high resolution graphics
Version 1.10.1 is now live, alongside a festive Double Drop Event: chance to unlock rewards from multiplayer is doubled for the duration of the event!
There may also be something else special going on…
- Double Drop Event is now on! Doubled unlock chance from playing multiplayer games.
- Monsters and festive-spirited players now experience something new.
- Changed the way fields are handled in preparation of supporting custom maps (NOTE: the changes will stop FieldMod from working at the moment).
- Whimsical Windmill can no longer be used if all other players are KO’d.
- Chapter Count is now drawn a bit higher if Passionate Research is on.
- Miscellaneous improvements to system graphics.
- Players can now close the game launcher without starting the game.
- Sherry’s Combat Flight achievement now correctly checks for winning condition.
- Crystal Barrier no longer activates on players who have the buff and use Whimsical Windmill to battle others.
- Alt-tabbed players should now get a blinking taskbar icon when attacked by Sherry or a player using Whimsical Windmill in multiplayer games.
- Changed Sham’s attack to 0 (up from -1).
We are most happy to announce that a special bonus is coming for Sora, when it launches on January 5th!
All owners of Sora on Steam will unlock a free bonus character in 100% Orange Juice!
Sora (Military) is an original character designed by Orange Juice, drawn by Hono. She’s a version of Sora from the days before her current appearance in 100% Orange Juice. Driven to fight in an endless war without a break, you can expect her playstyle to be wilder, with new abilities and a new hyper card, “Awakening of Talent”.
The new character is prepared in cooperation with Orange Juice exclusively for the Steam release of Sora.
Sora is available for preorder from the official Fruitbat Factory store.
Now available – Sham & Sherry Character Pack adds 2 new playable characters from Orange Juice’s games. The much anticipated Sham from Sora makes her appearance alongside the laid-back Sherry, the first extra character from Flying Red Barrel.
Sham & Sherry Character Pack includes:
Hyper (EVENT): Delta Field
All other units receive the following effect until your next turn: All dice rolls will be 1.
Sherry (Flying Red Barrel):
(Special) Enemy always goes first. If the enemy is Sherry, ignore this effect.
Hyper (EVENT): Whimsical Windmill
Fight all other players in order. The enemy goes first. During battle, gain Evasion +1.
Also, version 1.10 ~Little War~ is now live!
- When using a card in battle, you can no longer see the card disappear from the player’s hand before the battle starts.
- Redesigned Deck Creation menu to display cards on mouseover in a larger and easier to read size.
- Redesigned unit selection in Deck Creation and Avatar screens to a single selection pop-up.
- Consequent Warp Move and Move panel re-rolls are now limited to a maximum of 5.
- Waylaid achievement condition changed to KO’ing one opponent while using Ambush (down from 2).
- The central deck now displays the current chapter count.
- Reworked the deck saving buttons on Deck Creation screen.
- Fullscreen no longer flickers in Windows 10.
- NPC unit cards now display as ‘Player’ instead of ‘Enemy’ cards.
- Warp/Warp Move panels now correctly take you to any other Warp/Warp move panel.
- Changed Sweet Guardian card type from EVENT to BOOST.
- Various consistency fixes in card descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where characters without a hyper card of their own drawing a hyper from deck would remove it from play.
- Fixed the shop icon for Kae’s basic color pack.
- CPU can no longer pick multiple Tomomos if Unique option is on.
- Kae now gains +Attack for all -Defense even when defending.
- President’s Privilege card effect now lasts 2 chapters, up from one.
- Krila now has -1 Defense (down from 0).
- Plushie Master now heals for 2 HP (up from 1) and sets traps on 3-5 panels, depending on map size (up from 3).
- Subspace Tunnel now creates 4-6 Warp Move panels, depending on map size (up from 4).
- Present for You now causes players with a full hand to draw 1 card.
- Effects that would overlap (such as Extraordinary Specs, Lonely Chariot) now act according to the effect last applied.