Marie Poppo has gotten mixed up with some suspicious characters. Our team of specialists was able to capture the above picture of her wreaking havoc in a populated area. More sightings are expected once 200% Mixed Juice! arrives in the stores.
After a long and hard judging process, TsukinoRS’s wedding bride version of Suguri was chosen as the winner of the second Orange Juice fan art contest!
They will be receiving a unique 200% Mixed Juice! T-shirt on top of a free copy of the game.
Since we were overwhelmed by the sheer number of great entries (well over a hundred in total), we decided to extend the other rewards from top 5 to top 20.
The following users have won themselves a copy of 200% Mixed Juice!:
(click on the thumbnail to view full picture)
NOTE: All winners, please add echomateria [Fruitbat Factory] to your Steam Friends list to receive your rewards. We will contact you with your reward shortly after. If you haven’t heard from us by 30.9.2015, please reach us at email@example.com.
In addition, as promised, we’ve run all the rest of the entries through our trusty RNG machine, and the following lucky five will receive a copy of 200% Mixed Juice! as well:
The full list of the fan art can be seen in the Steam artwork gallery. Again, big cheers to all participants!
To celebrate the upcoming release of 200% Mixed Juice!, it’s time for another fan art competition!
Submit a new fan art of your own making to the 100% Orange Juice Steam community Artwork gallery by September 1st to enter and win 200% Mixed Juice!
The first art contest gathered such an awesome selection of artworks, we had a hard time picking winners. That’s why this time everyone will have a chance to win, in true Orange Juice spirit!
Since 200% Mixed Juice! covers all of Orange Juice’s productions, the theme is free, as long as it’s related to any of Orange Juice’s games.
- First place: 200% Mixed Juice! t-shirt + 200% Mixed Juice! Steam key*
- Places 2 to 5: 200% Mixed Juice! Steam key*
- Additionally, we are running all the rest of the entries through our trusty RNG generator, and 5 lucky entrees will receive a copy of 200% Mixed Juice!*.
- Enter a new, previously unpublished artwork of your own making to the Artwork section by September 1st with the comment “Orange Juice fan art contest” in description.
- Artwork must be related to Orange Juice’s games, and follow general Steam content guidelines to be accepted. No joke entries, sorry! (Obvious 1 minute Paint entries of ‘orange juice’ will be automatically disqualified from the lottery).
- Multiple entries permitted, but each entrant may only win (or participate in the lottery) once.
- Fruitbat Factory staff will pick the winning entries at their own discretion.
- Contest entries may be used by Fruitbat Factory on their social media and other promotions.
*Winners will receive a 200% Mixed Juice! Steam preorder key, which can be redeemed immediately and will activate upon the game’s release.
Our best selling 100% Orange Juice appears alongside hit digital board game adaptations at this week’s Humble Bundle!
Humble Weekly Bundle: Tabletops
Happy International TableTop Day! Or maybe not. Really, that only works if you read this on April 11th, so there’s a one-in-seven chance that the day you look at this site will be International TableTop Day — if that’s the case, Happy International TableTop Day! If not, we hope you have / had fun when International TableTop Day occurs / occurred for you, and we’ve got some games to commemorate the moment:
Pay what you want for Small World 2 Complete Pack, Magnifico, and Talisman Digital Edition plus the Frostmarch Expansion. Pay $7 or more, and you also get Catan: Creator’s Edition, Ticket to Ride Complete Pack, and 100% Orange Juice (plus the Syura & Nanako character pack). That’s not all! Pay $32 or more to get the Humble Tabletop Box, a collection of custom tabletopping goodies that includes a snazzy game case, deck of cards, wooden meeples, four metal game pieces, and set of five six-sided dice.
Pay what you want. Buy these games separately, and they could cost a total of up to $86. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you pay what you want!
DRM-free and on Steam. All of these games are available on Steam for Windows. Most of these games are also available DRM-free. Small World 2 Complete Pack and Ticket to Ride Complete Pack are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux (both DRM-free and on Steam). Pay $1 or more for access to games on Steam. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.
Support charity. Choose where the money you pay us goes — between the developers and two charitable causes (Save the Children and charity: water) via the PayPal Giving Fund. For details on how this works, click here. If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too. (NOTE: Save the Children does not endorse, condone, or control the content of the games.)
We are taking part in a Humble Bundle for the first time with QP Shooting – Dangerous!!
Can’t…beat…these…games!! Or can you? Take the difficulty level up a notch with this week’s bundle. Name your price for Cook, Serve, Delicious!, QP Shooting – Dangerous!!, and Velocibox. If you pay more than the average price, you’ll also get Woah Dave! and Tales of Maj’eyal. If you pay $8 or more, you’ll receive all of the above plus Wings of Vi. Are you up for the challenge?
Pay what you want. This collection of games and soundtracks would cost you up to $58 if purchased separately, but at Humble Bundle you can name your price.
On Steam and DRM-free. All of these games are available on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux with the exception of QP Shooting – Dangerous!! and Wings of Vi, which are Windows only. The majority of them are also DRM-free. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.
Support charity. You choose where the money you pay us goes — between the developers and two charitable causes (Worldreader and charity: water) via the PayPal Giving Fund. For details on how this works, click here. If you’re a fan of this bundle and would like to see more like it down the road, a Humble Tip lets us know!
After weeks of extensive testing, we are proud to finally introduce our upcoming patch 2.0 for 100% Orange Juice.
In many ways, as befits the version number, this build finally encompasses our vision of how we always wanted 100% Orange Juice to be.
– Added a new boss character, Big Poppo. Big Poppo has a 10x Player Level chance of appearing for non-Poppo players in place of another boss when encountering one on any map. Any stars lost to Big Poppo will be distributed between Poppo players in the game.
– Added a new map: Poppo Paradise. On Poppo Paradise, all CPU characters will be Poppos. Poppo Paradise replaces all previous starting maps.
– Added a new field effect: Poppogeddon. Every 6 turns, all non-Poppo players are assaulted by Big Poppo. Poppogeddon has a 50% chance to steal another field event’s place when not chosen for the map.
– Added a new panel: P-panel. If a Poppo lands on P-panel, they will cast Ubiquitous on all non-Poppo players in turn (they do not need to carry Ubiquitous). If a non-Poppo player lands on P-panel, all Poppos in the game cast Ubiquitous on them.
– Using Ubiquitous on Kai now steals their player’s credit card info, instead of their wallet as previously.
– Corrected the tooltip for Ubiquitous to reflect the actual effect. New description: “Move to target unit’s panel. In addition, steal 10% x their level of their player’s soul.”
Barring any technical difficulties, version 2.0 ~The Poppoing~ will roll out on Steam very shortly. We are very excited to see the reception.
Version 1.7.7. Now Live!
– Tomomo has been lonely. Option to allow Tomomo has been removed from multiplayer lobbies. Instead, Tomomo has applied the following effect to herself during multiplayer games:
“Softened: Tomomo is playing with friends and has lowered her attributes.” Lowers her HP from 6 to 4 and Evasion from 1 to 0.
– Aru: can now carry 4 cards.
– Present for You description updated: “All players will draw cards until they have a full hand. Gain stars equal to 10x the number of all cards drawn.”
– Syura: Increased Defense from 0 to +1.
– Nanako: Increased Defense from +1 to +2.
– Kai: Increased HP from 4 to 5.
– Protagonist’s privilege now works only once per combat.
– When winning a game carrying too many cards, you are no longer prompted to discard them before game ends.
– Fixed Shifu Robot Color Pack I name in shop.
– Slightly lowered Tomomo’s BGM volume.
99 Spirits has finally broken the elusive roof on Steam Greenlight and listed in the top 100 game entries.
Currently ranked #94, the Puzzle RPG 99 Spirits has been rising strongly over the past weeks, and we look forward to climbing even higher.
In related news, Rice Digital is running a great promotion where you can help us on Greenlight and get free games in the process! Check it out at http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/free-games-from-fruitbat-factory/
Many thanks to the good folks at Rice Digital!
Our other two Greenlight entries are climbing nicely as well, War of the Human Tanks is currently 90% of the way to top 100, so not far behind, and the new contestant 100% Orange Juice is already 51% of the way up.
It’s truly a joy to look at these numbers, and they’re all thanks to everyone’s continuous support.
Without further ado, patch 1.1 has been released for 100% Orange Juice.
You can get it on the homepage.
- Fixed a crash issue when counterattacked by monsters in Free Play
- Improved multiplayer stability
- Fixed descriptions for Blue Crow the Second and Marie Poppo
- Added 100orange_debug.exe – players encountering repeated issues may use this .exe to run the game and upon a problem post debug.log on Fruitbat Factory forums for assistance
We also added a chatroom link on the 100% Orange Juice homepage for easier multiplayer arrangement.
Hope everyone’s enjoying their pudding-filled adventures!
Also here’s a much requested update on Steam Greenlight:
99 Spirits is currently 89% towards top 100.
War of the Human Tanks is currently 81% towards top 100.
100% Orange Juice is currently 39% towards top 100.
All of the games are on their way up, though of course 100% Orange Juice has further to climb as it’s the latest addition. We are focusing our efforts into bringing all our games into top 100, where they may have a chance of getting Greenlit.